Sublime has invested in LPG refilling plants and distribution across several states in Nigeria, including Kaduna, Abuja and Lagos. The group provides cooking gas supply and sale of composite cylinders, distributed directly to homes and commercial outlets within the vicinity of its plants. The LPG Strategy of the group is centered around building an integrated LPG company with linkages along the gas supply chain.
- Sublime Executive Team has significant experience with Environmental, Health, Safety, Social & Governance (“EHSSG”) programs, including full compliance with World Bank/IFC Performance Standards.
- Every project area we undertake is to have a specific, tailor-made EHSSG Plan.
- Routine Fire drills and Fire Safety Training/Briefing for all staff and visitors at all Sublime Facilities, office and project locations. PPE mandatory for all project sites/locations.
- All activities are to be reviewed by environmental protection staff and/or officers prior to commencement
- All employees and contractors are to receive environmental and cultural protection training, and adhere to project-specific protection directives (such as no-go paths, regions, etc.)
- Sublime employs advanced methods and technology for its projects aimed at dramatically reducing environmental impact on-land and marine life.