NIGERIAN CONTENT POLICY
In line with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s policy on local content development strategy, Sublime Exploration & Production Company Ltd (SEPCO) here states as follows:
- That in pursuant of this noble policy of the Government, Sublime Exploration & Production Company Ltd (SEPCO) will as much as possible, source all locally made materials needed for our operations through local vendors and sub-contractors
- Employment and engagement of host community staff in carrying out jobs, thereby empowering and transferring technology. This is aimed at making a considerable investment in the manpower development of the host community
- Adequate empowerment of Nigerian staff, whereby Nigerian management staff are involved in high level decision making in the running of different departments of the company
- Nigerians play pivotal roles in various aspects of the business from inception of project to commissioning. This is to enhance commitment to transfer of technology, employment generation and competence development
- Develop local expertise through improved training, supervision and delegation of duties to ensure effective participation
- The above will be achieved without compromising total quality delivery.
The Company states a commitment to achieving this policy statement.