RECRUITMENT & TRAINING POLICY
Sublime Exploration & Production Company Ltd (SEPCO) recognizes the importance of having a skilled workforce in order to achieve strategic and operational plans and is committed to providing an environment that is conducive to effective performance and promotes training and development opportunities for all staff.
Sublime Exploration & Production Company Ltd (SEPCO) believes that all staff, irrespective of their grades in the organization must be encouraged to grow with their jobs. As a highly competitive organization, Sublime Exploration & Production Company Ltd (SEPCO) is committed to ensuring that training and development programmes provided for staff is continuous and of the highest standard in line with global best practice.
This policy aims at:
- Providing a framework for training and development that ensures staff have necessary competencies to deliver on Sublime Exploration & Production Company Ltd (SEPCO) strategic and operational plans
- Promoting a learning culture
- Ensuring all employees develop the skills necessary to carry out their day-to-day duties efficiently and effectively
- Providing an environment in which all potential leaders of the organization can pursue a well-structured development programme which will facilitate their career growth in the organization
- Actively supporting and encouraging employee career planning, etc.